Silent Auction Pro™ Features
Not just for silent auctions anymore, we are a small company with big customer service, providing powerful event management solutions for all your auction/event needs!
Silent and live auctions / Mobile bidding
Silent auctions, live auctions, fixed priced items, Top ''n'' bidders win...so many options to engage your
audience and create an exciting auction for your event.
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Customize your Silent Auction Pro event landing page with your own images and theme.
- Easily build your auction catalog, which can include multiple high-resolution donation photos and videos, and select the opening and closing times for your event.
- Send out the provided registration link to your supporter base to allow guests to register online and begin bidding.
Then, let the fun begin!
For in-person events, check in is simplified as most guests will have registered in advance. Bidders will receive automatic text out-bid notifications throughout the event to remind them to bid again. Bidders may self-checkout when the event concludes and will be emailed a receipt listing their winning items, keeping check out quick and easy.
Beyond silent auctions, Silent Auction Pro offers a complete event management solution to streamline your fundraising efforts. Using the software to sell your admission tickets, raffle tickets, sponsorships, and tables makes it a one-stop-shop when guests are registering for your event.
Additionally, your supporter information is stored in the software, growing your database each time you host an event. Our Marketing and Communication tools allow you to connect with them each time a new event begins. A summary is provided after each event, allowing you analyze overall performance details. Additional reporting on various components is available for download in CSV format and can be saved or uploaded into various CRM platforms.
We also know that sometimes you just need a little guidance. That's why our support team is here for you 7 days a week offering tips and technical support as needed - for FREE! We want you to be successful and are here to help along the way, even on the day of your event!
Ticketing / Seating management
Channel your creativity when building your Silent Auction Pro event ticketing/registration landing page, using your own verbiage and images to make it your own. Tickets can include admission tickets, sponsorship tables, raffles, wine pulls, golf foursomes, merchandise sales...just to name a few! Add guest selections such as meal choices or T-shirts sizes.
Once your landing page and tickets are ready, use the link or QR code we provide and send it to your supporters via email, text and social media, and embed it on your website. Registration can be done via mobile or desktop. When a guest purchases a ticket, they are registered for the event as well as the auction. (No need to register twice!)
After tickets are purchased, use our seating management tool to simply drag-and-drop guests at the desired table. Table numbers will appear on the bidder's paddle, making the check in process even faster!
Marketing / Communications
Don't stop communicating after sending the invitation. Use the software to create customized emails and texts to donors, bidders, ticket holders, table sponsors, or all of them! Generate an email or print event details, donor thank you letters, and registration information. Send fun and engaging text messages letting bidders know when bidding has started or is about to end. Post announcements to your homepage highlighting sponsors or raffle items. There are so many ways to keep participants engaged, whether they are bidding in person or from home.
Text-to-give / Online giving
All organizations should offer the opportunity for donors to provide a monetary gift at any time of the year. Our Giving Campaign tool allows you to customize a branded and inspiring landing page and URL, and design it using your own colors, images, photos and videos. You may send out the link to your page via email, text and social media, and embed it into your organization website. Donors may make a one-time or recurring donation using any major credit card, and are given the option to cover the credit card processing fees.
Visit giving.silentauctionpro.com or text the word ''Giving'' to 8889909876 to visit our Giving Campaign demo page.
Donate / Paddle raise
The ''Paddle Raise'' is often a traditional and important part of many fundraising events. Whether your event is in-person, virtual or hybrid, we have the tools to make your paddle raise a success. Bidders can participate from desktop or mobile device, or right from their table at the live event. Our ''monitor mode'' screen allows your auctioneer or emcee to follow along, seeing the bidder names and their corresponding donations being placed in real time. The audience can watch your thermometer rise with every donation made, and a virtual confetti drop celebrates with you when your goal is reached.
Want more features? Check out our PRO packages (Mobile Pro and Bidsheet Pro)
Highlight Sponsors and Donors
- Customize Banner space (perfect for sponsor ads)
- Include sponsors and advertisers in your animated Banner
- Provide donor logos and clickable links in each donation
Specialized tickets: raffles, multi packs, ticket choices
- Create sponsorships and other ticket types that include more than one entry
- Include choices with your ticket sale
- Sell raffle tickets, drink tickets, wine pulls and more
- Native text/email communication tool to better reach previous and current bidders, donors and attendees
Customized Communications and Marketing tools
- Create custom personalized emails and texts to advertise your event and announce your auction. You can use a system template, or generate your own!
- Once created, schedule your messages to be sent any time, day or night
- You can even create custom reports
- Use the Pro package seating management tool to assign your guests to tables
- Guest table assignments automatically print on system generated bid paddles, or create labels from the easily exported Table Assignment report.