Establish and Configure a Worldpay Merchant Account
To establish a merchant account with Worldpay
Locate your merchant account credentials in the Worldpay IQ System. (Unfortunately Worldpay does a great job of hiding this information so there are several steps...)
- Complete the Merchant Referral Form on
the Worldpay website. A representative from Worldpay should respond within 24 hours.
- Complete the Worldpay application including providing a voided check for your banking account.
Here's a sample application showing areas you need to complete on the application.
You will receive the application via email from Worldpay.
- Once your account is approved, you will receive a link via email with instructions to log in to Worldpay's IQ System.
- Be sure to record your login credentials as you will need them to view payment deposit details while reconciling your bank account.
Please contact Worldpay Customer Service at (866) 435-3636, or see their website, if you need help accessing their
IQ System, or have issues with establishing your account.
- Follow the steps below to link your Worldpay merchant account with Silent Auction Pro.
Configure your Worldpay merchant account with Silent Auction Pro
- Use your Worldpay login/password to log in to their IQ System.
- Click the "Self Service" icon on the left side of the screen. (Then click self service again on the menu that pops out to the right)
- On the Self Service page, select "Merchant" in the Heirarchy Level select-list then click the + symbol to search for your MID.
- On the Select an entity dialog, click on the Select button in the lower right to choose the highlighted account. That should return
you to the Self Service page with your MID populated in the page.
- Click the Search button. This should return a form below the Self Service area that has a variety of information in different tabs about your account.
- Click on the POS Credentials tab.
- You should see the POS information that includes your AccountID, AcceptorID and AccountToken. These values will be copied and pasted into Silent Auction Pro
to complete the configuration process. You may copy and paste them into a temporary document or open a new browser window with the Silent Auction Pro website and copy between the two windows.
- Log in to Silent Auction Pro.
- Mouse over the
menu item and click .
- Select Worldpay from the Processor drop-down list.
- Paste (or type) the AccountID, AccountToken, and AcceptorID data into the Configure Merchant Account form.
- Unless otherwise directed by Worldpay, leave the TerminalID set to 0001.
to validate the settings.
If validation of the connection and account settings is successful, the Silent Auction Pro software will report "credit card processing is now enabled."
To quickly copy/paste your merchant credentials into your Silent Auction Pro account, open two browser windows, one
for Worldpay's IQ System and the other for Silent Auction Pro. Copy (ctrl + c)
the AccountToken, AccountID, and AcceptorID information from Worldpay's IQ System and paste (ctrl + V) into Silent Auction Pro.
As a final step we strongly recommend that you store (authorizing) a credit card and then run a $1 transaction on that card.
To store a credit card and run a test transaction
- Go to the AuctionDay page and search for yourself in the Check-In Functions table - Search for contact field.
- If you are not already a contact, click to add a new contact and enter your information.
- If you are already a contact, click on your last name.
- Click on the
- Enter your credit card information and click
- Once you have successfully stored your credit card, you need to run a $1 test transaction.
- Go back to the AuctionDay page and enter your bidder number or last name in the "Bidder number or name" field in
- Click the
- Select the "Previously Authorized Card..." radio button option.
- Enter $1 in the "Additional Donation" field.
- Click the
The invoice should process and you should be presented with a Payment Record for the $1 donation. Assuming all this works, you have verified that you can store credit cards
and then process charges on the stored cards. This completely validates your merchant account and the interaction between Silent Auction Pro and Worldpay.